DIY Reindeer Christmas Ornaments

I made these Rudolph ornaments for my family and friends this year for Christmas. I was a little slow at finishing them this year so only got a chance to hand them out to a couple people (originally had planned to make cupcake ornaments but they did not turn out!). Below you will find the instructions.




DIY Reindeer Christmas Ornaments

Supplies:
Glue gun
Glue
Small styrofoam balls
Brown acrylic paint
Brown glitter
Black or white mini buttons
Sharpie (if using white mini buttons)
Red mini jingle bells
Ribbon
Branched twigs

Instructions:
1. Paint entire styrofoam balls with brown paint. 
2. Roll in brown glitter. Allow to dry (I let them dry overnight).
3. Glue red jingle bell with glue gun for the reindeer's nose. I pushed the bell's handle into the styrofoam ball to make it stay better.
4. Draw pupils on white mini buttons using Sharpie if needed. Glue two buttons on styrofoam balls to use as eyes.

Draw pupils on white buttons with Sharpie.

5. Glue two pieces of twig on styrofoam ball as antlers. I placed glue on bottom of twig and then inserted it into the styrofoam ball to allow it to stay better.
6. Loop ribbon and glue on the top of styrofoam ball. I placed my fingernail on the ribbon that was glued to the ball for a little while to ensure it would stay!

I hope you enjoy these as much as I did!








Comments

Popular Posts