Walt Disney World Wednesday Quick Tip

This week has been super crazy prepping for my week in Canada, so I will keep this post short. I love saving some dollars here and there on my Disney vacation and I have a great and easy tip to share to help save some money!



Give Disney your info as many ways as possible! Make sure you submit your email and address for deals, sign up for the free planning video, enter sweepstakes and click the send me more info box - give that info away! If you can stand a little Disney spam (I definitely get excited about every Disney email), they will occasionally send you special discount codes JUST FOR YOU for your Disney resort for your vacation. They are typically for up to 30% off. I have managed to get that code discount as well as a package deal once by calling the Disney help center, so definitely at least try to use your code with other discounts - it is worth a shot! Yay for saving Disney money (so you can spend it buying more Mickey Mouse waffles once your at the park)!

Comments

Popular Posts